I am a sucker for a maxi dress, and really maxi dresses and summer go hand in hand. To highlight how much I love them one of the very first posts on this site was on a maxi dress feature Floral Dresses: Flower Love Child Of Mine. The outfit below was from one of the days when we went to sightseeing to Corfu Old town.
- Dress: I “borrowed” this navy blue maxi from my lovely sister’s wardrobe. She got it over 5 years ago from H&M
- Sunglasses: My sunnies from D&G recently featured Dolce And Gabbana Sunnies
- Bag: My Carla Ferreri bag recently featured too as it’s a fairly new purchase Affordable Alternate to YSL “Kate Monogram”: Carla Ferreri Red Chain Leather Bag
- Scandals: these I bought about 3 years ago from H&M and I have featured them numerous times before Recap To My Favorite Outfits
- Bracelet: I got this from one of my bestfriends, she bought it in Kenya when she was on holiday there
I also thought to include some pictures from Corfu Old Town, it’s very tourist, rustic and old hence the name I suppose. But what I have found is all “Old Towns” around all the European countries I have been to look identical. Is it just me?
What do you most look forward to as a tourist? x