I have been loving a few things over the year, I am not a monthly favorites type of girl mostly because I am a creature of habit. So my current favorites are made up of stuff that I have had for a few months or I have been using for a while.
- Head band: I bought this over 2 months ago and I have to say I love love love it, I will and have been wearing the heck out of it When in Prague part 2…. I bought this at Tesco’s the UK’s version of Walmart. However as always I found a similar design on one of my favorite site Bohemian Crystals & Seedbead Tiara Headband.
- Sunglasses: This design is quite similar to the other version I always wear, however these ones are new of course. I have featured these in a previous post When in Prague part 2…
- Mary Kay Tone Correcting Serum: I have been using this for over 3 months, mentioned in my skincare post a while ago Skin care rejuvenation. Like I have mentioned before I have problematic and prone acne skin as well as loads of blemishes and discoloration from all the years of suffering. I have been using this Mary Kay Tone correcting serum to try and repair my skin. So far it seems to be working I just need to be more patient until it’s even and flawless.
- Nail Polish: This is part of my L’Oreal collection, the color is 222 “jardines des roses” this is a gorgeous nude blush pink Color Riche Le Vernis A L’huiler. It’s a typical spring color but I wore it a lot this summer.
- Indian healing clay + apple cider vinegar: I use this in combination, thus I only have it as one item. I have been hearing a lot of wonderful things about these two products, especially apple cider vinegar. It’s works perfectly for any skin type and it has a range of benefits including:
- fights acne, pimples and blemishes
- balances the pH levels of your skin therefore preventing it from being too oily or too dry
- reduces age spots
- fights wrinkles and removes toxins from skin
These two I mix up to make a face mask that I use once a week, in addition I make a toner that’s made up of two equal parts of water and apple cider vinegar. The best thing about this is both products are very cheap and can last for over a year ( I had these products since 2015). You can easily find these on Amazon Indian healing mask and Apple cider vinegar.
What are some of your current favorites?