We have been away for too long the last few days have been hectic and neither one of us could post. But that’s that now we are back and ready to get back to the posting routine. And just as we come back we are greeted by amazing news, the lovely Elizabeth from the blog Life with Lizzie has nominated us for the Liebster award. Her blog is lovely and has a bit of everything from travelling to fashion and lifestyle it’s definitely worth checking out 🙂
The rules of the nomination:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator
- Nominate 11 blogs (try to nominate small blogs with fewer followers!) and ask them 11 questions also! (notify them that you have nominated them!)
11 facts about me:
Since there are two of us we will try to make the facts applicable to both of us
- We are fraternal twins and do everything together hence one shared blog, we even have a shared Instagram account.
- My full time jobs gives me the flexibility of working from home every single day(twin 1) whereas (twin 2) has to go to the office everyday
- My favorite season is summer
- we never take ingredient measurements when cooking (go with the feeling lol)
- We Pinterest, I spend too much time on that site it’s unhealthy
- We love to travel, I think we get the 3 month itch which basically means we must leave the country
- Capricorn in the house woo woo, so I (twin 1) am into astrology etc like proper into it but (twin 2) is not into it at all and thinks its silly
- We are the same shoe size and dress sizes the majority of the times so we raid each other’s wardrobes ALL the time
- We have lived together most of our life and we rarely fight which surprises everyone because siblings are meant to fight a lot
- We don’t believe in digital/technology detox, I swear wi-fi should be officially added to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs lol it’s a necessity
- We don’t have any other siblings just the two of us
The questions to answer:
- Why did you start blogging?- a creative outlet to shares ideas and beautiful picture as well as connecting with other similarly minded people.
- If you could spend the day with any person (dead or alive) who would it be and why? – ermmm
- What do you do when you are sad?- go to bed sleeping helps take my mind off whatever is making me sad.
- What does happiness mean to you? – being able to see the beauty in everything whether things are good or bad.
- What’s your favorite book and why?- “The Feast of all Saints” by Anne Rice because this was the first book that managed to capture my imagination and actually engross me to the point of being able to visualize everything in the book and feel the pain and joy of all the characters(twin 1). (Twin 2) doesn’t really read novels
- If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be and why?- anywhere in South America, Cuba, Antigua the Dominican Republic too many options. There is so much culture and beauty to explore.
- What are three goals you hope to achieve?– to increase our financial independence, would travelling 80% of the world count as a goal? and suceeding in some of our little business ideas.
- What are your hobbies?-does sleeping count as a hobby aside from that travelling, eating out(trying new restaurants) and just spending times with family and friends
- Biggest achievement?- graduating from University and working doing what we actually love and studied in university
- Biggest fear?- heights and waters they scare me no no
- Biggest motivation?- everyone and everything around me
11 questions are:
- Favorite season of the year
- If you had to choose one beauty brand to use for life what would it be
- One splurge item on your wishlist if money was no object
- What inspires you
- Do you have any hobbies? what are they
- What is your current favorite perfume/scent
- How long have you been blogging for?
- what inspired you to start a blog
- Best advice/quote you have been given
- If you could have someone’s wardrobe who’s would you want and why
- What is your favorite day of the week?