Since it’s too soon to do a Christmas wish list, I have decided to make this a September/fall wish list. So why not create a mood board to visual the things I wish for. The items cover beauty and fashion and varying in prices.
- Leather jacket: I think this is a staple in every wardrobe, a black leather jacket is typically what I would have gone for. But I wanted something different and what’s more different than an oxtail or blood red leather jacket; it’s bad-ass, very fall oriented and adds that extra spark to an outfit.
- Chain clutch: I have always wanted a chain clutch for a long time I don’t have this in my collection and I want it. I am quiet frugal when it comes to money so I wouldn’t necessary splurge on a designer bag.
- Origins Clay mask: This is one of my favorite face masks I was using this the whole of last year and since it ran out I have been lazy to re-purchase it plus I have been using my Indian healing clay + apple cider vinegar mask which I featured in my previous post Current Favorites. But I miss it in my collection and want to interchange it with my other face masks.
- Black biker boots: I am not an uggs type of girl so when it’s winter time I always struggle for boots to wear. I love biker boots because they are comfortable, have the grip to keep me from falling over when it snows and they look sexy as well and bad-ass (which is slowly emerging as the theme of my post).
- Smoky make up palette: I want a palette with dark, earthy colors that I can use to create smoky looks. Christmas season is upon us which mean lots of parties and gathering so what’s better for accompanying a glass of malt wine, a red lip and smoky eye.
What on your wish list?